Recently in this blog and in life in general, only had time to draw things or to work or to the well-known ezine The Bowler Square. Square
bowler emerged to evade the obligations artistic work, and thus get out to illustrate what the h #%! & S. The problem is that to be tucked up to their eyeballs in this great project, we have to assume responsibilities which require to be at the bottom of the barrel , so that this becomes a must bimonthly. Blessed
obligation, hopefully all obligations were a tenth of leisure. Total
that to get away a little of everything I had the idea to do some illustrations in a vertical format, which explain little disappointments of life.
vomited after I leave the two images:
The first is a fun cover of the magazine 02,
The second image is a personal project
PD : The ORIOLA name comes from the teacher, and a better person called Oriol Roca . Daily Inspiration
with each of its illustrations. For the view will delight you have the link to your blog right
I have to admit that this style I feel really comfortable, and I enjoy.
Regards, and enjoy the first summer terraces
0 comments:
Post a Comment